There’s nothing more capable of naturally capturing a man’s attention than a passing pair of boobies. And there’s also nothing more likely to make a woman turn green in envy than a pair of the same.
That said, these are the most famous boobs in Kenya, they’re so famous that they deserve their own TV shows, Tuko notes.
So let’s dig in – so to speak. And delve in a topic many would rather think in silence.
Below are the most celebrated pairs.
Let the countdown begin:
8. Vera Sidika. Hers are not as gratifying especially with the knowledge that it took the intervention of the second thing closest to natural – silicon. That notwithstanding, her chest is more popular than most of us will ever be. Some guy also happened to notice them and took the lass on a tour of the world in a private jet.
7. Fashion blogger Stella Charles. It is a miracle that she got here. Let’s however appreciate her set. A nice set she got if I might add.
6. Actress Neomi Wambui. She’s made it to the list because we are believers, that, big is great.
5. Citizen TV’s Terryanne Chebet. She broke the internet with her bikini photos. Her twins are just that damn luscious. They once threatened to explode out of her dress during a live broadcast.
4. Actress, Barbara Chepkoech. Her pair was a topic of discussion long before socialites became cool.
I know it took some time to get here but.. These are the top three.
3. Socialite, spiritualist , singer and actress Vanessa Chettle. She was the very first Kenyan girl to take over the internet with her lingerie photos. And for a reason.
2. Now recluse. Model and one-time party host Shicko Matheri aka Shicko Maggie. She is here for a valid reason.
And the winner is… drum-rolls, please.
1. Patricia Kihoro. Radio host cum singer and now, Kenya’s queen of the twins.
We told you…
Next… Bums. (Even world leaders can’t resist)